Eric Hartlieb, Family Owned and Operated
AVET Built is a family owned and operated company. Eric helped expand the company for his parents who started AVET Built. Eric is a United States Navy Veteran. He is certified in Production Management, APICS/CPIM and graduated from Towson University. Also, Eric is LEAN Six Sigma certified. Eric uses his experience and passion to deliver the best in class quality. Eric’s Supply Chain and project management certifications and experience gives his customers the service they deserve.
Eric has many years’ experience Project/Materials Manager for fortune 500 companies like Sherwin Williams Paints and Under Armour.
Our Give Back:
Eric organized and implemented the Shipley Hill Give Back Project with Under Armour.
- Certified, Microsoft Access Advanced Programming – 2002
- Certified, Strategic Supplier Management & Contract Compliance 2005
- ERP/SAP Systems Super User for a Fortune 500 company – 2012
- Reporting graphs and business processes using SQL
- APICS, CPIM – Certified in Production Management
- Six Sigma LEAN Certified
- Bachelor’s Degree, Management, Towson University 1996
- Certified, Demand Flow® Technology and Business Strategy 1999
- Certified, Microsoft Access Intermediate – 1999
- Certified, Microsoft Access Advanced – 2000